Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Inspiration - Film Montage (2011)

My Inspiration - Film Montage (2011) On YouTube.





This Editing I made with movies that inspire me. Of course this is not all my inspiring movies. But I tried to mix together films which can be mixed. For instance some old movies like Rear Window was very difficult to match because of the slow narration and action, but it's one of my favorite movie. I made this to improve my skills in editing. To feel movement of frames. I decided to do so, after I watched remarkable Genrock's Filmography 2010. Edited by Andrey Shushkov Great music: Bernard - To Those Of This World. Movie list: The Shawshank Redemption Braveheart 500 Days of Summer Twilight Time Traveler's Wife Aviator Harry Potter: The Half-Blood Prince What Dreams May Come Moulin Rouge The Cider House Rules Harry Potter: Order of the Phoenix Good luck Chuck Harry Potter: The Sorcerer's Stone The Lord of the Rings: The rings Bratsvo Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs Something about Mary Fountain Serendipity Inception American History X King's speech A Beautiful mind Into the Wild Children of Men Vanilla Sky Mr. Nobody Match Point Avatar The Girl Next Door Bicentennial Man Catch Me If You Can Burn After Reading Road to Perdition Notebook The Heartbreak Kid Mr. and Mrs. Smith Eyes Wide Shut Casper Little Miss Sunshine Forgetting Sarah Marshall I love you, man. The Nutty Professor Phantom of the Opera Titanic The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. The Green Mile Back to the Future Cast away Casanova American Beauty In Bruges The ...

Tags: editing, movies, filmography, bernard, reel, showcase, Cinematic, Montage, film

bunn coffee machines

No comments:

Post a Comment