Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Louis Vuitton Collection II

My Louis Vuitton Collection II On YouTube.





This is the second video of my two-parter "My Louis Vuitton Collection" series. Here I share my Vuttion Louis bags, shoes, scarves, bags and luggage! Check the Speedy 30, Alma, Ursula, Zippy, Courtney clutch and even some of the limited edition Stephen Sprouse. Brown Multicolor Monogram Vernis, I love them all! I had to cut the video into two parts due to length ... then ask the first part of this video for the rest: MY COLLECTION LOUIS VUITTON The

Tags: Louis, Vuttion, Speedy, 30, collection, Alma, Ursula, Courtney, Clutch, Monogram, Multicolor, Limited, Edition, Stephen, Sprouse, Evening, Travel, wonderful, runway, diva

fuji digital waterproof camera christmas dresses infants buy swiss watches luxury

No comments:

Post a Comment