Sunday, July 10, 2011

Marc Bolan .. 'One Inch Rock' .. New Jersey Marc ..

Marc Bolan .. 'One Inch Rock' .. New Jersey Marc .. Tube. Duration : 2.60 Mins.


This video is for my good friend Marc (Marc Mickey), which has not been too well recently. The best hope is very soon and Marc hope that you enjoy with your feet:) Watch in high quality stereo with: - uk.youtube.com www.youtube.com are the words that I think, surprising - a hit woman, threw the Eye's spitting luggage prose and a Roman nose, the body from side to side need a lift, he said, my gratitude to ride on the shoulders Then I go to his shack in the city we arrived, is amess She said my name is the liquid poetess She ties her mouth, dressed in deer skin, drinking from a bottle marked tenderness in one hand I find I can put in another box and smiles through the wall are so horror are an inch high next thing I know is a girl at my side in a bay leaf, she tries to hide I asked her name, said Germaine rocks are dressed with an inch skirt.

Keywords: marc, bolan, marcmickey, one, inch, rock, rayt, tyrannosurus, rex, gft, well, soon

best luxury watch 2011 kuhn pressure cooker

No comments:

Post a Comment