Friday, June 17, 2011

Ron Browz-Jumpin Out The Window

Ron Browz-Jumpin Out The Window Tube. Duration : 3.50 Mins.


Ron Browz jumpin out the window! Text: Ohh Ohh Ether Boy [Chorus] I'm jumping out the window with this jump out of a window with this jump out the window with this one jumps out a window Window [Verse 1] Ayo ya do not have to worry about them man Harlem World I hit no spitting in the study, but the field has hit the club and your girlfriend is on my list with me Got the bat so ya do not want the fun and VIP Ballin 'Having no one is fighting to try to come here shawtyDo not know why the crystalline form "Let's party 'til the morning the morning the morning [Chorus] I'm throwing this out the window to jump out the window with this one jumping out the window with a jump from the window box [Verse 2] I I will not cry, so mami nearest Imma Take You Home exterior look of the Rover is in your eyes You're crazy if I keep hatred in the blood must be bipolar, I have not ever seen anyone so she gave me a kiss and said he wouldMy back is clean my skin is all the Gucci guys blacks here ya No no No results No results match [Chorus] I'm jumping out the window with this one jumping out the window with that of a leap to jump out of the window with this Window box [Verse 3] shawty Throwing money when you move your hips forward, but we are going to buy, if you have all the pieces of luggage in the definition whip sexy gloss on the lips of the earth may know that I was the hottest in America you know that I...

Tags: ron, browz, jumpin, out, the, window, music, rap, hip, hop, great, song, ether, boy, game, oldschool, grafiiti, sportsdude247

kitchen pro pressure cooker army wall stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment